June 2, 2014

blog wunderlust: 2nd June 2014

I think my designs are quite contemporary, but I like to use older forms. I would describe my style as modern, which learns from the vernacular; it applies local building materials while reflecting indigenous culture, offering solutions to environmental issues and accounting for modern technology.

This Abandoned Wasteland Was Once America's Largest Mall | Playful Work Environments | Finding Space for the Living at a Memorial | Renewed Hope For Black Architects | Bauhaus Beauties | Remixing Famous Architecture in Animated GIFs | Focus of architecture is people | klopf architecture remodels double gable eichler home in california | Man who compiled the 'bible' on architecture

last word: Fire razes [Historic] commercial building in Falmouth

2 comments:

interior habit said...

Tetris meets architecture - Amazing!

Genesis Studio said...

Great animated GIFs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...